Our one-to-one counselling program helps mothers, mothers to be, fathers, fathers to be, and caregivers to make positive decisions for themselves and their children. Counsellors will help you identify goals, strategies and services to help improve the quality of life for yourself and your family. We meet with you at Vita Centre, in our Brampton and Caledon satellite offices, and in the community. Please call 905-502-7933 before coming in to ensure that someone is available to assist you.
Our Community Counsellors can help you with:
- Emotional Support
- Pre/Post-natal information and education
- Strategies and resources for housing, income supports, education and employment
- Referrals to our own as well as external programs and services
- Baby items from our Care Closet
All counselling is free.
For more information, contact us
Once you are committed to counselling and attend a minimum of 3 sessions with one of our counsellors, you can gain access to our Care Closet for supplies such as:
- Formula and bottles, baby food
- Diapers and wipes
- Gift certificates
- Baby and kids clothing
- Gently-used baby furniture such as cribs and strollers
All inventory is donated by the community and therefore, we cannot confirm availability of all items at all times.