About Vita Centre
We are a non-denominational charity that offers:
- education – parenting and life skills workshops in the community to strengthen the bond between parent and child.
- one-to-one counselling – at our Centre and as outreach
- public education and awareness through public speaking events and on various Peel Region committees.
Vita Centre is dedicated to providing excellent support, education and counselling to vulnerable families, including pregnant and parenting youth, with the goal of empowering them to move forward and thrive.
Vita Centre will;
– Significantly increase our reach through both in-person and online education and counselling
– Meet the emerging needs of vulnerable families, including pregnant and parenting youth, by expanding the range of programs we provide
– Build a strong brand image and diversified and sustainable donor base
– Create, with former clientele, ”spin-off” communities of support and interest
In support of our mission and in pursuit of our vision, we believe the following:
– From conception each individual is precious and unique in the eyes of God
-We respect the dignity of each person
-Providing opportunities will enable each person to reach full potential
-Family is the central role in nurturing human life and society
-When a caring, loving community provides support to an individual, that person can then recognize their goodness and, ultimately, use that strength for their own benefit and that of their children