This is a free parenting and life skills program offered in 12-week sessions, three times a year in various locations. It is open to mothers, fathers, and caregivers in Peel Region with children up to 6 years old. The program provides you with information and support to recognize your strengths and understand your needs, and in turn your children’s needs. Nobody’s Perfect was developed in 1987 by Health Canada and the Departments of Health of the four Atlantic Provinces.
You can use the program to:
- Learn more about your children’s health, safety and behaviour
- Build on the parenting skills you have, and learn and practice new ones
- Build your self-esteem and confidence as a parent by recognizing your own strengths and abilities
- Get to know other parents and become support for each other outside the program
- Relax and have some fun while learning
To enroll, contact us