Your donation will provide programs and services to create better lives for pregnant and parenting youth and their children in Peel Region. For 25 years, Vita Centre has made a profound and lasting difference to hundreds of youth.
All our programs and services are free. Without us, our young clients would not get the support they need to be better parents to their children. We accept clients of all ages (other agencies limit to 24 years old).
Last year, we helped 600 clients become better parents. We operate efficiently – without our volunteers giving freely of their time, our costs would rise by 30%
See the difference your donation can make in Peel Region
Donations are accepted for general use and for specific programs:
- $25 provides a grocery card for one family who is attending our 12-week Supper Connection program.
- $50 provides one free emergency hamper of diapers, wipes, clothing, formula and food for parent and child.
- $100 provides one counselling session to a new client to address their immediate needs for shelter and services.
- $200 allows one parent to attend our 12-week Me, My Baby, Our World program.
- $1000 allows 5 parents to attend our 12-week Growing As Parents program.