We are a non-profit charity that offers:
- Education – Our free programs allow young parents who might otherwise be isolated to experience an environment of support and encouragement as well as a place of belonging.
- One-to-one counselling – Our counselling programs help parents identify goals, strategies and services to improve quality of life for themselves as well as their children.
- Public education and awareness – We speak to students, businesses and community groups in Peel Region in order to create and promote awareness of offered programs and services at Vita Centre.
Vita Centre is dedicated to excellent support, education and counselling for pregnant and parenting youth.
To achieve a community where youth can make a choice for life, even in undesirable circumstances, and they will be accepted and supported; allowing positive outcomes for their child.
- We respect the dignity of each person as reflected in the diversities of sex, religion, culture, race, creed, colour, national origin and personality
- We believe that providing opportunities will enable each person to reach full potential in the areas of social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth.
- We believe in the central role of the family in nurturing human life and society.
- We believe that when an individual receives support from a caring, loving community, they can recognize their goodness and ultimately use that strength for their own benefit and that of their child